NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
DiVincenzo vs. Kings Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Golden State Warriors at Sacramento Kings
- Time: 3:30 PM
- Date: April 30, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 5.5 (-115)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (-111)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (+110)
- Donte DiVincenzo tallied eight points in his last game, a loss (118-99) against the Kings.
- DiVincenzo has scored 3.6 more points per game in his past 10 than his point prop bet total for this game.
- DiVincenzo has collected 4.9 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 0.4 more than his season average.
- DiVincenzo has handed out 4.8 assists per game in his past 10, which is 1.3 more than his average for the season.
- DiVincenzo is averaging 2.1 made three-pointers on the season and 1.6 in his past 10 games.
- The 9.4 points DiVincenzo scores per game are 3.9 more than his prop total on Sunday (5.5).
- He averages 2.0 more rebounds than his prop bet Sunday of 2.5.
- His assists average — 3.5 — is 1.0 higher than Sunday’s prop bet (2.5).
- He has connected on 2.1 three-pointers per game, 1.6 more than his prop bet total on Sunday (0.5).
DiVincenzo vs. Kings Props Insights
- DiVincenzo’s scoring average versus the Kings, which is 8.7, is 3.2 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- DiVincenzo is averaging four boards versus the Kings. That’s 1.5 more than his prop for this game.
- When playing against the Kings, DiVincenzo averages 3.8 assists, 1.3 more than his prop bet.
- DiVincenzo averages 1.3 made treys in matchups with the Kings, 0.8 more than his over/under.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: