NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Finney-Smith vs. 76ers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Brooklyn Nets vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: April 22, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 7.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-149)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+155)
- Dorian Finney-Smith tallied three points and nine rebounds in his last game, a loss (102-97) against the 76ers.
- Finney-Smith has averaged 8.3 points in his past 10 games, 0.8 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Finney-Smith has collected 5.6 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 1.1 more than his prop total for this game.
- Finney-Smith is averaging 1.5 assists on the season and 1.2 in his past 10 games.
- Finney-Smith has made 1.9 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is 0.2 more than his average for the season.
- Finney-Smith’s 8.3 points per game are 0.8 more than Saturday’s prop total.
- He averages 0.3 more rebounds than his prop bet Saturday of 4.5.
- Saturday’s assists prop bet for
he (1.5) equals his average on the season.
- His 1.7 made three-pointers average is 0.2 higher than his prop bet on Saturday.
Finney-Smith vs. 76ers Props Insights
- Finney-Smith averages eight points versus the 76ers, 0.5 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Against the 76ers, Finney-Smith collects 6.2 boards per game, 1.7 more than his prop for this contest.
- When he’s up against the 76ers, Finney-Smith racks up assists at a lower rate — 0.7 less per game — than his prop bet for this matchup.
- In games versus the 76ers, Finney-Smith has sunk 0.5 more treys per game than his over/under (1.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: