NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Green vs. Lakers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Lakers
- Time: 10:00 PM
- Date: May 2, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 8.5 (-133)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (-128)
- Assists Prop: Over 7.5 (+110)
- Last time out, on April 30, Draymond Green produced eight points, six rebounds, eight assists and two steals in a win, 120-100, against the Kings.
- Green is averaging 8.5 points for the year, but 9.1 in his past 10 games.
- Green has pulled down 6.3 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 0.2 less than his prop total for this game.
- In his past 10 games, Green is averaging 0.1 more assists than his mark on the year (6.8).
- Green has knocked down 0.5 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is exactly the same as his average for the season.
- Green is scoring 8.5 points per game, the same as Tuesday’s over/under.
- He has collected 7.2 rebounds per game, 0.7 higher than his prop bet on Tuesday.
- His assists average — 6.8 — is 0.7 lower than Tuesday’s over/under.
- He has knocked down 0.5 three-pointers per game, equal to his prop bet total for Tuesday.
Green vs. Lakers Props Insights
- Green’s scoring average versus the Lakers (7.6) is 0.9 below his over/under for this matchup.
- Green averages 6.3 boards when he matches up against the Lakers, 0.2 less than his prop (6.5) for this game.
- When he’s up against the Lakers, Green racks up assists at a lower rate — 1.6 less per game — than his prop bet for this matchup.
- Green has made 0.3 fewer treys per game against the Lakers than his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: