NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Robinson vs. Celtics Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: May 21, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 5.5 (-115)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 1.5 (+180)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-115)
- Duncan Robinson, in his previous game on May 19 against the Celtics, recorded 15 points.
- Robinson has scored 1.1 more points per game in his past 10 than his point prop bet total for this game.
- In his past 10 games, Robinson is averaging 1.0 rebound, which is lower than his mark on the year (1.6).
- In his past 10 games, Robinson is averaging 0.2 fewer assists than his mark on the year (1.1).
- In his past 10 games, Robinson is averaging 1.9 made threes, which is higher than his mark on the year (1.5).
- The 6.4 points Robinson scores per game are 0.9 more than his prop total on Sunday (5.5).
- His per-game rebounding average of 1.6 is 0.1 higher than his prop bet on Sunday (1.5).
- His assists average — 1.1 — is 0.6 higher than Sunday’s over/under (0.5).
- He has connected on 1.5 three-pointers per game, equal to his prop bet total for Sunday.
Robinson vs. Celtics Props Insights
- Robinson is putting up 3.7 more points versus the Celtics than his prop bet for this game.
- Against the Celtics, Robinson pulls down 2.4 boards per game, 0.9 more than his prop for this game.
- Robinson averages 0.8 assists when he plays the Celtics, 0.3 more than his prop bet.
- When up against the Celtics, Robinson averages 0.8 more made 3-pointers (2.3) than his over/under (1.5).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: