NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Robinson vs. Knicks Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Miami Heat at New York Knicks
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: May 2, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 8.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (+120)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (+130)
- His last time on the court, in a 108-101 win over the Knicks, Duncan Robinson recorded .
- Robinson has scored 0.6 fewer points per game in his past 10 contests than his point prop bet total for this game.
- In his past 10 games, Robinson is averaging 0.6 more rebounds than his mark on the season (1.6).
- Robinson has collected 1.4 assists per game in his past 10, which is 2.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Robinson is averaging 1.5 made three-pointers on the season and 1.9 in his past 10 games.
- The 8.5-point prop bet for Robinson on Tuesday is 2.1 higher than his season scoring average (6.4).
- His rebounding average — 1.6 per game — is 3.9 less than his prop bet in Tuesday’s game (5.5).
- His assists average — 1.1 — is 2.4 lower than Tuesday’s prop bet.
- He has hit 1.5 three-pointers per game, equal to his prop bet total for Tuesday.
Robinson vs. Knicks Props Insights
- Robinson’s scoring average versus the Knicks, which is 9.1, is 0.6 more than his over/under for this outing.
- In games against the Knicks, Robinson’s 2.2 boards per game are 3.3 fewer than his prop for this contest.
- Robinson averages one assist versus the Knicks. That’s 2.5 below his prop bet for this matchup.
- When up against the Knicks, Robinson averages 1.1 more made 3-pointers (2.6) than his over/under (1.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: