NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Gordon vs. Suns Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns
- Time: 3:30 PM
- Date: April 22, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 13.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (+125)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-128)
- Last time out, on April 20, Eric Gordon put up seven points, four assists and two steals in a loss, 129-124, against the Suns.
- In his past 10 games, Gordon is averaging 12.2 points, which is lower than his mark for the year (12.4).
- Gordon has grabbed 1.6 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 0.9 less than his prop total for this game.
- In his past 10 games, Gordon is averaging 2.1 assists, which is lower than his mark on the year (2.7).
- Gordon is averaging 1.9 made three-pointers on the year and 2.5 in his past 10 games.
- Saturday’s points prop for Gordon is 13.5. That is 1.1 more than his season average.
- His rebounding average — 1.9 per game — is 0.6 less than his prop bet in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- He averages 2.7 assists, 0.2 more than Saturday’s prop bet (2.5).
- He has connected on 1.9 three-pointers per game, 0.6 less than his prop bet total on Saturday.
Gordon vs. Suns Props Insights
- Compared to his prop bet for this game, Gordon is averaging 0.5 fewer points versus the Suns.
- Against the Suns, Gordon grabs 1.7 boards per game, 0.8 less than his prop for this game.
- Gordon averages 2.3 assists versus the Suns. That’s 0.2 below his prop bet for this matchup.
- When taking on the Suns, Gordon averages 0.3 fewer made 3-pointers (2.2) than his over/under (2.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: