NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Vincent vs. Knicks Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Miami Heat at New York Knicks
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: May 2, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 11.5 (-120)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (+130)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-110)
- Gabe Vincent recorded 22 points and six assists in his most recent game, a win (128-126) against the Bucks.
- Vincent has scored 10.9 points per game in his past 10, which is 1.5 more than his season average.
- Vincent has pulled down 1.7 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 0.4 fewer than his season average.
- Vincent has averaged 4.0 assists in his past 10 games, 0.5 more than his prop bet total for this one.
- Vincent is averaging 1.7 made three-pointers on the season and 2.3 in his past 10 games.
- The 11.5-point prop bet set for Vincent on Tuesday is 2.1 higher than his season scoring average.
- He averages 0.4 fewer rebounds than his prop bet Tuesday of 2.5.
- He has collected 2.5 assists per game, 1.0 less than Tuesday’s over/under (3.5).
- He has connected on 1.7 three-pointers per game, 0.8 fewer than his over/under on Tuesday.
Vincent vs. Knicks Props Insights
- Compared to his prop bet for this game, Vincent is averaging 3.2 fewer points versus the Knicks.
- Vincent averages 1.8 boards when he matches up against the Knicks, 0.7 less than his prop (2.5) for this contest.
- Vincent averages 2.4 assists when he plays the Knicks, 1.1 less than his prop bet for this game.
- Vincent has made 0.7 fewer treys per game against the Knicks than his over/under (2.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: