NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Payton vs. Kings Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Golden State Warriors at Sacramento Kings
- Time: 3:30 PM
- Date: April 30, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 4.5 (-139)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (+120)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-208)
- In his most recent game, Gary Payton II recorded in a loss (118-99) against the Kings.
- Payton’s points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (6.2) is 1.7 more than his over/under for this outing.
- In his past 10 games, Payton is averaging 4.6 rebounds, which is higher than his mark on the season (3.1).
- Payton is averaging 1.4 assists for the season and 0.9 in his past 10 games.
- Payton is averaging 0.6 made three-pointers for the season and 0.5 in his past 10 games.
- The 4.5-point over/under set for Payton on Sunday is 0.1 less than his scoring average on the season (4.6).
- He averages 0.4 fewer rebounds than his prop bet Sunday of 3.5.
- He averages 1.4 assists, 0.9 more than Sunday’s prop bet (0.5).
- He makes 0.6 three-pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under on Sunday (0.5).
Payton vs. Kings Props Insights
- Payton averages 6.8 points versus the Kings, 2.3 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- In games versus the Kings, Payton’s 3.3 boards per game are 0.2 fewer than his prop for this contest.
- When he’s up against the Kings, Payton collects assists at a lower rate — 0.2 less per game — than his prop bet for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Kings, Payton has connected on 0.2 more treys per game than his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: