NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Payton vs. Lakers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Lakers
- Time: 10:00 PM
- Date: May 2, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 4.5 (-120)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-111)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-161)
- His last time out, in a 120-100 win over the Kings, Gary Payton II tallied two points and four blocks.
- In his past 10 games, Payton is averaging 1.1 more points than his mark on the season (4.6).
- Payton is averaging 3.1 rebounds on the year, while posting 4.1 per game over his last 10.
- In his past 10 games, Payton is averaging 0.9 assists, which is lower than his mark for the year (1.4).
- In his past 10 games, Payton is averaging 0.2 fewer made threes than his mark for the season (0.6).
- The 4.6 points Payton scores per game are 0.1 more than his prop total on Tuesday (4.5).
- He pulls down 3.1 rebounds per game, 0.4 fewer than his prop bet on Tuesday.
- His assists average — 1.4 — is 0.9 higher than Tuesday’s prop bet (0.5).
- He makes 0.6 three-pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under on Tuesday (0.5).
Payton vs. Lakers Props Insights
- Compared to his prop bet for this game, Payton is averaging 1.5 fewer points versus the Lakers.
- Against the Lakers, Payton grabs 2.2 boards per game, 1.3 less than his prop for this game.
- Payton averages one assist when he plays the Lakers, 0.5 more than his prop bet.
- When squaring off against the Lakers, Payton averages 0.5 fewer made 3-pointers (zero) than his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: