NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Antetokounmpo vs. Heat Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Milwaukee Bucks at Miami Heat
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: April 24, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 26.5 (-115)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 11.5 (+105)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (+100)
- In a 130-117 loss to the Heat (his last time out), Giannis Antetokounmpo produced six points.
- Antetokounmpo has scored 26.2 points per game in his past 10, which is 4.9 fewer than his average for the season.
- In his past 10 games, Antetokounmpo is averaging 10.2 rebounds, which is lower than his mark for the season (11.8).
- Antetokounmpo is averaging 5.7 assists on the season and 6.2 in his past 10 games.
- Antetokounmpo is averaging 0.7 made three-pointers for the year and 0.3 in his past 10 games.
- Antetokounmpo is putting up 31.1 points per game, 4.6 more than Monday’s prop total.
- He averages 0.3 more rebounds than his prop bet Monday of 11.5.
- He has averaged 5.7 assists this season, 0.2 more than his prop bet on Monday.
- His 0.7 made three-pointers average is 0.2 higher than his prop bet on Monday.
Antetokounmpo vs. Heat Props Insights
- Antetokounmpo’s scoring average versus the Heat (19) is 7.5 below his over/under for this outing.
- Against the Heat, Antetokounmpo pulls down 11 boards per game, 0.5 less than his prop for this game.
- Compared to his prop bet for this matchup, Antetokounmpo averages more assists versus the Heat — to be specific, 0.4 more per game.
- Against the Heat, Antetokounmpo has drained the same number of 3-pointers per game as his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: