NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Williams vs. 76ers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Boston Celtics at Philadelphia 76ers
- Time: 3:30 PM
- Date: May 7, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 4.5 (+100)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (+105)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-143)
- His last time out, in a 114-102 win over the 76ers, Grant Williams tallied two blocks.
- In his past 10 games, Williams is averaging 3.5 fewer points than his mark on the season (8.1).
- In his past 10 games, Williams is averaging 2.4 fewer rebounds than his mark on the year (4.6).
- Williams has racked up 1.3 assists per game in his past 10, which is 0.8 more than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Williams is averaging 1.1 made threes over his past 10 games, which is lower than his mark on the year (1.5).
- Williams’ 8.1 points per game are 3.6 higher than Sunday’s prop total.
- He has averaged 4.6 rebounds per game, 2.1 higher than his prop bet on Sunday.
- His assists average — 1.7 — is 1.2 higher than Sunday’s over/under (0.5).
- His 1.5 made three-pointers average is 1.0 higher than his over/under on Sunday.
Williams vs. 76ers Props Insights
- Williams averages 6.6 points versus the 76ers, 2.1 more than his over/under for this game.
- Williams averages 2.7 boards versus the 76ers, 0.2 more than his prop (2.5) for this contest.
- When playing against the 76ers, Williams averages 1.6 assists, 1.1 more than his prop bet.
- In games versus the 76ers, Williams has drained 1.3 more treys per game than his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: