NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Williams vs. Heat Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Boston Celtics at Miami Heat
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: May 23, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 4.5 (-115)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (+130)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-175)
- His last time out, in a 128-102 loss to the Heat, Grant Williams put up 12 points.
- Williams has scored 3.8 points per game in his past 10, which is 4.3 fewer than his average for the season.
- Williams’ 1.7 rebounds per game in his past 10 contests are 0.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this one.
- In his past 10 games, Williams is averaging 1.2 assists, which is lower than his mark on the season (1.7).
- Williams is averaging 1.5 made three-pointers for the year and 0.8 in his past 10 games.
- Tuesday’s points prop for Williams is 4.5. That is 3.6 less than his season average.
- His per-game rebounding average of 4.6 is 2.1 higher than his prop bet on Tuesday (2.5).
- He has averaged 1.7 assists this season, 1.2 more than his prop bet on Tuesday.
- He has made 1.5 three-pointers per game, 1.0 more than his over/under on Tuesday (0.5).
Williams vs. Heat Props Insights
- Williams’ scoring average versus the Heat, which is eight, is 3.5 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Williams averages 3.7 boards versus the Heat, 1.2 more than his prop (2.5) for this contest.
- When playing against the Heat, Williams averages 1.1 assists, 0.6 more than his prop bet.
- Williams averages 1.3 made treys in matchups with the Heat, 0.8 more than his over/under.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: