NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: TNT
|Heat||-1.5 (-108)||O 215.5 (-108)||-120|
|Celtics||+1.5 (-107)||U 215.5 (-112)||+103|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Heat vs. Celtics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals, the Miami Heat and the Boston Celtics meet.
Heat vs. Celtics 2023 Key Stats
- Heat games have gone over 215.5 points scored, their current matchup’s over/under, 22 times (out of 41) this year.
- Boston’s games have gone over 215.5 total points scored in 27 of 41 total matchups this year.
- The two teams average a combined 11.9 more points per game, 227.4, than this matchup’s total of 215.5 points.
- The Heat and the Celtics have seen their opponents average a combined 5.7 more points per game than the over/under of 215.5 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under Miami has had in its matchups this year is 3.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average point total for the Celtics this season is 13.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Heat vs. Celtics Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, Miami has won 16 out of the 28 games, or 57.1%, in which it has been favored.
- The Heat have registered a 14-21-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Heat have an ATS record of 6-14 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, 10 of the Heat’s games have gone over the point total.
- Boston has been chosen as underdogs in five games this year and has walked away with the win one time (20%) in those games.
- The Celtics’ record against the spread is 20-17-0.
- The Celtics have an ATS record of 3-0 as 1.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Boston has played 41 games this year, and 14 of them have gone over the total.
- Pick ATS: Celtics (+ 1.5)
- Pick OU:
Heat Key Players
- Bam Adebayo scores 20.4 points per game this season for the Heat, adding 9.2 rebounds and 3.2 assists.
- Jimmy Butler is responsible for 22.9 points, 5.9 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game.
- Max Strus knocks down 2.5 threes per game to lead active Heat.
- Butler averages 1.8 steals per game. Adebayo collects 0.8 blocks a contest.
Celtics Key Players
- Jayson Tatum has been among the team’s best in both scoring (30.1 points per game) and rebounding (8.8 rebounds per game) while adding 4.6 assists per contest.
- Marcus Smart has per-game averages of 11.5 points, 6.3 assists and 3.1 rebounds this season.
- Tatum averages 3.2 made threes per game.
- The Celtics’ defensive effort gets a boost from Smart (1.5 steals per game) and Derrick White (0.9 blocks per game).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!