NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 8, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: TNT
|Heat||-4.5 (-106)||O 206.5 (-109)||-181|
|Knicks||+4.5 (-109)||U 206.5 (-111)||+153|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Heat vs. Knicks, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 4 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs, the Miami Heat and the New York Knicks square off.
Heat vs. Knicks 2023 Key Stats
- The Heat and their opponent have combined to score over 206.5 points, the current matchup’s total, in 29 of 41 games this year.
- New York’s games have gone over 206.5 total points scored in 37 of 43 total matchups this year.
- The two teams average a combined 19.0 more points per game (225.5) than this game’s over/under of 206.5 points.
- The Heat and the Knicks have seen their opponents average a combined 16.4 more points per game than the over/under of 206.5 set in this outing.
- The average over/under Miami has had in its matchups this year is 12.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- Knicks games this year have averaged a total of 229.1 points, 22.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Heat vs. Knicks Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Miami has entered the game as favorites 28 times this season and won 16, or 57.1%, of those games.
- The Heat have put together a record of 14-21-0 against the spread this season.
- The Heat are just 2-8 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, Heat games have hit the over 10 times out of 43 chances.
- New York has been an underdog in 22 games this season and has come away with the win 12 times (54.5%) in those contests.
- The Knicks have 22 wins in 43 games against the spread this year.
- As 4.5-point underdogs or greater, the Knicks are 3-3 against the spread.
- New York has played 43 games this season, and 12 of them have hit the over.
- Pick ATS: Knicks (+ 4.5)
- Pick OU:
Heat Key Players
- Bam Adebayo contributes with 20.4 points per game for the Heat while also adding 9.2 rebounds and 3.2 assists.
- Jimmy Butler is responsible for 22.9 points, 5.9 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game.
- Max Strus is the top active three-point shooter for the Heat, knocking down 2.5 per game.
- Butler records 1.8 steals per game. Adebayo collects 0.8 blocks an outing.
Knicks Key Players
- Julius Randle has been among the team’s best in both scoring (25.1 points per game) and rebounding (10.0 rebounds per game) while adding 4.1 assists per contest.
- The Knicks have gotten 24.0 points, 6.2 assists and 3.5 rebounds out of Jalen Brunson this season.
- Randle averages 2.8 made threes per game.
- Josh Hart’s 1.2 steals and Mitchell Robinson’s 1.8 blocks per game are key to the Knicks’ defensive production.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!