NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Hartenstein vs. Heat Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: New York Knicks vs. Miami Heat
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: May 2, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 4.5 (-139)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (-105)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (-143)
- Isaiah Hartenstein recorded two points in his most recent game, a loss (108-101) against the Heat.
- Hartenstein’s points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (4.8) is 0.3 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Hartenstein is averaging 6.5 rebounds on the season and 4.9 in his past 10 games.
- Hartenstein has averaged 2.5 assists in his past 10 games, 1.0 more than his prop bet total for this one.
- Hartenstein has knocked down 0.0 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is 0.1 fewer than his average for the season.
- Tuesday’s points prop for Hartenstein is 4.5. That is 0.5 less than his season average.
- He averages the same number of rebounds as his prop bet on Tuesday (6.5).
- His assists average — 1.2 — is 0.3 lower than Tuesday’s over/under.
Hartenstein vs. Heat Props Insights
- Hartenstein is averaging 1.1 more points versus the Heat than his prop bet for this game.
- In games against the Heat, Hartenstein’s five boards per game are 1.5 fewer than his prop for this game.
- Hartenstein averages 0.9 assists versus the Heat. That’s 0.6 below his prop bet for this matchup.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: