NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Zubac vs. Suns Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Los Angeles Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns
- Time: 3:30 PM
- Date: April 22, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 10.5 (-125)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 9.5 (-139)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-133)
- Ivica Zubac totaled six points and eight rebounds in his last game, a loss (129-124) against the Suns.
- Zubac has averaged 11.8 points in his past 10 games, 1.3 more than his over/under for this outing.
- In his past 10 games, Zubac is averaging 0.4 fewer rebounds than his mark on the season (9.9).
- Zubac has dished out assists in his past 10 contests at a lower rate — 0.2 fewer per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Zubac has knocked down 0.0 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is exactly the same as his average for the season.
- Zubac is scoring 10.8 points per game, 0.3 more than Saturday’s prop total.
- His per-game rebounding average of 9.9 is 0.4 higher than his prop bet on Saturday (9.5).
- He averages 1.0 assist, 0.5 more than Saturday’s prop bet (0.5).
Zubac vs. Suns Props Insights
- Compared to his prop bet for this game, Zubac is averaging 0.5 fewer points versus the Suns.
- Against the Suns, Zubac collects 9.1 boards per game, 0.4 less than his prop for this contest.
- Zubac averages 1.2 assists when he plays the Suns, 0.7 more than his prop bet.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: