NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Murray vs. Lakers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Denver Nuggets vs. Los Angeles Lakers
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: May 18, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 25.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-128)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (-161)
- Jamal Murray, in his most recent game on May 16 against the Lakers, recorded 31 points, five assists and three steals.
- Murray is averaging 20.0 points for the year, but 25.2 in his past 10 games.
- Murray is averaging 3.9 rebounds on the season, while posting 5.1 per game over his last 10.
- Murray has racked up assists in his past 10 games at a higher rate — 0.8 more per contest — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Murray has knocked down 2.6 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is exactly the same as his season average.
- The 25.5-point over/under for Murray on Thursday is 5.5 higher than his season scoring average (20.0).
- His rebounding average — 3.9 per game — is 0.6 less than his prop bet for Thursday’s game (4.5).
- His assists average — 6.2 — is 0.7 higher than Thursday’s over/under (5.5).
- His 2.6 made three-pointers average is 0.1 higher than his prop bet on Thursday.
Murray vs. Lakers Props Insights
- Compared to his prop bet for this game, Murray is averaging 1.6 fewer points versus the Lakers.
- Murray is averaging 4.9 boards versus the Lakers. That’s 0.4 more than his prop for this contest.
- Murray averages five assists when he plays the Lakers, 0.5 less than his prop bet for this game.
- When up against the Lakers, Murray averages 0.5 more made 3-pointers (three) than his over/under (2.5).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: