NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Murray vs. Suns Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Denver Nuggets vs. Phoenix Suns
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: April 29, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 22.5 (-125)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (+100)
- Assists Prop: Over 6.5 (+110)
- In a 112-109 win over the Timberwolves (his last time out), Jamal Murray produced 35 points and five assists.
- Murray is averaging 20.0 points for the season, but 22.4 in his past 10 games.
- Murray has averaged 4.4 rebounds in his past 10 games. That is 0.1 less than his prop total (4.5) for this game.
- Murray has averaged 6.3 assists in his past 10 games, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet total for this one.
- Murray is averaging 2.6 made three-pointers on the year and 3.2 in his past 10 games.
- The 22.5-point over/under for Murray on Saturday is 2.5 higher than his season scoring average (20.0).
- He averages 0.6 fewer rebounds than his prop bet Saturday of 4.5.
- His assists average — 6.2 — is 0.3 lower than Saturday’s over/under.
- He has made 2.6 three-pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under on Saturday (2.5).
Murray vs. Suns Props Insights
- Murray averages 23.4 points versus the Suns, 0.9 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Murray averages 4.8 boards versus the Suns, 0.3 more than his prop (4.5) for this game.
- Murray averages six assists versus the Suns. That’s 0.5 below his prop bet for this matchup.
- Murray averages 2.8 made treys in games against the Suns, 0.3 more than his over/under.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: