NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Vanderbilt vs. Grizzlies Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- Time: 10:00 PM
- Date: April 24, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 4.5 (-139)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (+120)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-154)
- In a 111-101 win over the Grizzlies (his most recent game), Jarred Vanderbilt put up two steals and three blocks.
- Vanderbilt has scored 6.0 points per game in his past 10, which is 1.9 less than his season average.
- Vanderbilt has averaged 4.4 rebounds in his past 10 games. That is 1.1 less than his prop total (5.5) for this game.
- Vanderbilt has racked up 0.8 assists per game in his past 10, which is 0.3 more than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Vanderbilt has made 0.6 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is 0.2 more than his average for the season.
- The 4.5-point total set for Vanderbilt on Monday is 3.4 less than his season scoring average.
- His per-game rebounding average of 7.4 is 1.9 higher than his prop bet on Monday (5.5).
- He has averaged 2.4 assists this season, 1.9 more than his prop bet on Monday.
- He 0.4 made three-pointers average is 0.1 lower than his prop bet on Monday.
Vanderbilt vs. Grizzlies Props Insights
- Vanderbilt is putting up 0.8 more points versus the Grizzlies than his prop bet for this game.
- Vanderbilt is averaging 6.6 boards against the Grizzlies. That’s 1.1 more than his prop for this game.
- Vanderbilt averages 1.3 assists when he plays the Grizzlies, 0.8 more than his prop bet.
- When squaring off against the Grizzlies, Vanderbilt averages 0.4 fewer made 3-pointers (0.1) than his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: