NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Vanderbilt vs. Nuggets Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Denver Nuggets
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: May 20, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 3.5 (-110)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (+105)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-118)
- Jarred Vanderbilt, in his most recent game on May 18 against the Nuggets, produced four points.
- Vanderbilt has scored 4.0 points per game in his past 10, which is 3.9 fewer than his average for the season.
- Vanderbilt has collected 2.9 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 4.5 fewer than his season average.
- Vanderbilt is averaging 2.4 assists for the season and 1.1 in his past 10 games.
- In his past 10 games, Vanderbilt is averaging 0.5 made threes, which is higher than his mark on the year (0.4).
- Saturday’s over/under for Vanderbilt is 3.5. That is 4.4 less than his season average.
- He has averaged 7.4 rebounds per game, 3.9 higher than his prop bet on Saturday.
- He has averaged 2.4 assists this season, 1.9 more than his prop bet on Saturday.
- He 0.4 made three-pointers average is 0.1 lower than his prop bet on Saturday.
Vanderbilt vs. Nuggets Props Insights
- Vanderbilt is putting up 2.7 more points versus the Nuggets than his prop bet for this game.
- Vanderbilt averages 5.2 boards versus the Nuggets, 1.7 more than his prop (3.5) for this contest.
- Vanderbilt averages 1.3 assists when he plays the Nuggets, 0.8 more than his prop bet.
- When squaring off against the Nuggets, Vanderbilt averages 0.5 fewer made 3-pointers (zero) than his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: