NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Allen vs. Knicks Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Cleveland Cavaliers at New York Knicks
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: April 21, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 13.5 (+100)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 10.5 (+105)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (-133)
- Last time out, on April 18, Jarrett Allen recorded nine points, 10 rebounds, three steals and three blocks in a win, 107-90, against the Knicks.
- In his past 10 games, Allen is averaging 2.0 fewer points than his mark for the season (14.3).
- Allen is averaging 9.8 rebounds on the year, while posting 10.7 per game over his last 10.
- Allen, over his last 10 games, is averaging 2.2 assists, which is higher than his mark for the year (1.7).
- Allen has made 0.0 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is exactly the same as his season average.
- Allen’s 14.3 points per game are 0.8 higher than Friday’s prop total.
- He averages 0.7 fewer rebounds than his prop bet Friday of 10.5.
- He averages 1.7 assists, 0.2 more than Friday’s prop bet (1.5).
Allen vs. Knicks Props Insights
- Allen’s scoring average versus the Knicks, which is 14.3, is 0.8 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Allen averages 12.5 boards versus the Knicks, 2.0 more than his prop (10.5) for this game.
- Allen averages 2.7 assists when he plays the Knicks, 1.2 more than his prop bet.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: