NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Brown vs. 76ers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Boston Celtics vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: May 1, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 24.5 (-125)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-143)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (+130)
- Jaylen Brown, in his last showing, posted 32 points in a 128-120 win over the Hawks.
- In his past 10 games, Brown is averaging 24.5 points, which is lower than his mark on the season (26.6).
- Brown’s 5.3 rebounds per game in his past 10 contests are 0.2 fewer than his prop bet total for this one.
- Brown has averaged 3.6 assists in his past 10 games, 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under for this one.
- In his past 10 games, Brown is averaging 0.3 fewer made threes than his mark on the year (2.4).
- The 26.6 points Brown scores per game are 2.1 more than his prop total on Monday (24.5).
- He has grabbed 6.9 rebounds per game, 1.4 higher than his prop bet on Monday.
- His assist average — 3.5 per game — is the same as Monday’s prop bet.
- He 2.4 made three-pointers average is 0.1 lower than his over/under on Monday.
Brown vs. 76ers Props Insights
- Brown averages 23.9 points when playing the 76ers, 0.6 lower than his over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the 76ers, Brown’s 4.5 boards per game are 1.0 fewer than his prop for this contest.
- When he’s up against the 76ers, Brown dishes out assists at a lower rate — 1.0 less per game — than his prop bet for this matchup.
- Brown averages 2.8 made treys in matchups with the 76ers, 0.3 more than his over/under.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: