NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Brown vs. Heat Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: May 19, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 24.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (+105)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-125)
- His last time out, in a 123-116 loss to the Heat, Jaylen Brown had 22 points, nine rebounds and five assists.
- Brown has scored 0.4 more points per game in his past 10 than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Brown has collected 5.8 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 1.1 less than his season average.
- In his past 10 games, Brown is averaging 0.3 more assists than his mark on the year (3.5).
- In his past 10 games, Brown is averaging 2.7 made threes, which is higher than his mark on the year (2.4).
- Friday’s over/under for Brown is 24.5. That is 2.1 less than his season average.
- His per-game rebounding average of 6.9 is 0.4 higher than his prop bet on Friday (6.5).
- Friday’s assists prop bet for
he (3.5) is the same as his average on the season.
- He 2.4 made three-pointers average is 0.1 lower than his prop bet on Friday.
Brown vs. Heat Props Insights
- Brown averages 25.1 points versus the Heat, 0.6 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Brown is averaging 7.7 boards against the Heat. That’s 1.2 more than his prop for this contest.
- Compared to his prop bet for this matchup, Brown averages more assists versus the Heat — to be specific, 0.1 more per game.
- In matchups with the Heat, Brown has connected on 0.3 more treys per game than his over/under (2.5).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: