NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tatum vs. 76ers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Boston Celtics vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: May 1, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 28.5 (-125)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 8.5 (-143)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (+100)
- In a 128-120 win over the Hawks (his last time out), Jayson Tatum put up 30 points, 14 rebounds, seven assists and two blocks.
- Tatum has scored 28.2 points per game in his past 10, which is 1.9 fewer than his average for the season.
- Tatum has collected 8.8 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is equal to his season average.
- Tatum has dished out assists in his past 10 games at a higher rate — 0.1 more per contest — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Tatum has made 3.6 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is 0.4 greater than his season average.
- The 30.1 points Tatum scores per game are 1.6 more than his over/under on Monday (28.5).
- His per-game rebounding average of 8.8 is 0.3 higher than his prop bet on Monday (8.5).
- He has averaged 4.6 assists this season, 0.1 more than his prop bet on Monday.
- He has hit 3.2 three-pointers per game, 0.3 less than his over/under on Monday.
Tatum vs. 76ers Props Insights
- Compared to his prop bet for this game, Tatum is averaging 6.8 fewer points versus the 76ers.
- Tatum averages 10.1 boards versus the 76ers, 1.6 more than his prop (8.5) for this game.
- Tatum averages 5.3 assists when he plays the 76ers, 0.8 more than his prop bet.
- Tatum averages 2.2 made treys in games against the 76ers, which is 1.3 below his over/under.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: