NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Green vs. Heat Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Denver Nuggets vs. Miami Heat
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: June 1, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 4.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 1.5 (-189)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (+110)
- In a 113-111 win over the Lakers (his last time out), Jeff Green posted two points.
- Green has averaged 3.9 points in his past 10 games, 0.6 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Green is averaging 2.6 rebounds on the year and 2.2 in his past 10 games.
- In his past 10 games, Green is averaging 0.4 assists, which is lower than his mark for the season (1.2).
- Green has knocked down 0.5 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is exactly the same as his season average.
- Green’s 7.8 points per game are 3.3 more than Thursday’s prop total.
- He averages 1.1 more rebounds than his prop bet Thursday of 1.5.
- He has averaged 1.2 assists this season, 0.7 more than his prop bet on Thursday.
- His 0.5 made three-pointers per game is the same as his over/under on Thursday.
Green vs. Heat Props Insights
- Green’s scoring average versus the Heat, which is 11, is 6.5 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Green is averaging 3.2 boards versus the Heat. That’s 1.7 more than his prop for this contest.
- When playing against the Heat, Green averages 1.2 assists, 0.7 more than his prop bet.
- In games versus the Heat, Green has drained 0.3 more treys per game than his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: