NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Butler vs. Bucks Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Miami Heat vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: April 24, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 28.5 (-115)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (+105)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (-161)
- Jimmy Butler, in his previous game on April 22 against the Bucks, produced 30 points, four assists and two steals.
- In his past 10 games, Butler is averaging 3.8 more points than his mark for the season (22.9).
- Butler has averaged 3.9 rebounds in his past 10 games. That is 2.6 less than his prop total (6.5) for this game.
- Butler has racked up assists in his past 10 games at a higher rate — 1.9 more per contest — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In his past 10 games, Butler is averaging 0.5 more made threes than his mark for the season (0.6).
- The 28.5-point over/under set for Butler on Monday is 5.6 higher than his scoring average on the season.
- His rebounding average — 5.9 per game — is 0.6 less than his prop bet for Monday’s game (6.5).
- His assists average — 5.3 — is 0.2 lower than Monday’s over/under.
- His 0.6 made three-pointers average is 0.1 higher than his over/under on Monday.
Butler vs. Bucks Props Insights
- Compared to his prop bet for this game, Butler is averaging 8.3 fewer points versus the Bucks.
- Against the Bucks, Butler collects 5.8 boards per game, 0.7 less than his prop for this game.
- When he’s up against the Bucks, Butler collects assists at a lower rate — 0.8 less per game — than his prop bet for this matchup.
- When up against the Bucks, Butler averages 0.4 more made 3-pointers (0.9) than his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: