NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Butler vs. Knicks Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Miami Heat at New York Knicks
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: May 2, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 30.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 6.5 (-115)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (-118)
- Jimmy Butler put up 42 points, eight rebounds, four assists and two steals in his last game, a win (128-126) against the Bucks.
- Butler’s points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (30.4) is 0.1 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Butler has averaged 4.8 rebounds in his past 10 games. That is 1.7 less than his prop total (6.5) for this contest.
- Butler has averaged 6.1 assists in his past 10 games, 0.6 more than his prop bet total for this one.
- In his past 10 games, Butler is averaging 0.9 more made threes than his mark on the season (0.6).
- Butler is averaging 22.9 points per game this season, 7.6 fewer than his over/under on Tuesday.
- His rebounding average — 5.9 per game — is 0.6 less than his prop bet for Tuesday’s game (6.5).
- His assists average — 5.3 — is 0.2 lower than Tuesday’s prop bet.
- He 0.6 made three-pointers average is 0.9 lower than his over/under on Tuesday.
Butler vs. Knicks Props Insights
- Butler averages 23.5 points when playing the Knicks, 7.0 lower than his over/under for this matchup.
- In games versus the Knicks, Butler’s 5.7 boards per game are 0.8 fewer than his prop for this game.
- Compared to his prop bet for this matchup, Butler averages more assists versus the Knicks — to be specific, 0.9 more per game.
- When matching up with the Knicks, Butler averages 1.0 fewer made three-pointer (0.5) than his over/under (1.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: