NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Butler vs. Nuggets Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Miami Heat at Denver Nuggets
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: June 1, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 27.5 (-115)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 7.5 (-105)
- Assists Prop: Over 5.5 (-149)
- In his last game, Jimmy Butler tallied 28 points, seven rebounds, six assists and three steals in a win (103-84) against the Celtics.
- Butler has scored 3.2 fewer points per game in his past 10 contests than his point prop bet total for this game.
- In his past 10 games, Butler is averaging 1.5 more rebounds than his mark for the year (5.9).
- Butler has dished out 6.6 assists per game in his past 10, which is 1.3 greater than his season average.
- In his past 10 games, Butler is averaging 0.9 made threes, which is higher than his mark on the year (0.6).
- The 22.9 points Butler scores per game are 4.6 less than his over/under on Thursday (27.5).
- He averages 1.6 fewer rebounds than his prop bet Thursday of 7.5.
- He has picked up 5.3 assists per game, 0.2 lower than his prop bet on Thursday (5.5).
- He drains 0.6 three-pointers per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet total on Thursday (0.5).
Butler vs. Nuggets Props Insights
- Butler’s scoring average versus the Nuggets (21.2) is 6.3 below his over/under for this matchup.
- Against the Nuggets, Butler pulls down six boards per game, 1.5 less than his prop for this game.
- When playing against the Nuggets, Butler averages 8.5 assists, 3.0 more than his prop bet.
- When up against the Nuggets, Butler averages 0.3 more made 3-pointers (0.8) than his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: