NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Poole vs. Lakers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Lakers
- Time: 10:00 PM
- Date: May 2, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 12.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (+130)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-105)
- In a 120-100 win over the Kings (his last time out), Jordan Poole put up eight points.
- Poole’s points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (14.3) is 1.8 more than his over/under for this outing.
- In his past 10 games, Poole is averaging 0.1 fewer rebounds than his mark for the year (2.7).
- In his past 10 games, Poole is averaging 3.2 assists, which is lower than his mark for the year (4.5).
- Poole is averaging 2.6 made three-pointers for the year and 1.8 in his past 10 games.
- Poole is putting up 20.4 points per game, 7.9 more than Tuesday’s prop total.
- His per-game rebounding average of 2.7 is 0.2 higher than his prop bet on Tuesday (2.5).
- He has averaged 4.5 assists this season, 2.0 more than his prop bet on Tuesday.
- He has knocked down 2.6 three-pointers per game, 1.1 more than his prop bet total on Tuesday (1.5).
Poole vs. Lakers Props Insights
- Poole averages 15.4 points versus the Lakers, 2.9 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Against the Lakers, Poole collects 2.1 boards per game, 0.4 less than his prop for this game.
- Poole averages 4.6 assists when he plays the Lakers, 2.1 more than his prop bet.
- When up against the Lakers, Poole averages 0.8 more made 3-pointers (2.3) than his over/under (1.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: