NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Hart vs. Cavaliers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: April 21, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 8.5 (-120)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-149)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (+120)
Sigh Up with ClutchBet now! Bet $200 on Knicks vs Cavaliers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
- Last time out, on April 18, Josh Hart put up five points in a loss, 107-90, against the Cavaliers.
- Hart has averaged 8.8 points in his past 10 games, 0.3 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Hart has grabbed 7.4 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 0.4 less than his season average.
- In his past 10 games, Hart is averaging 1.2 fewer assists than his mark on the season (3.8).
- In his past 10 games, Hart is averaging 0.1 fewer made threes than his mark for the year (0.8).
- Friday’s over/under for Hart is 8.5. That is 1.3 less than his season average.
- He has pulled down 7.8 rebounds per game, 2.3 higher than his prop bet on Friday.
- He has averaged 3.8 assists this season, 1.3 more than his prop bet on Friday.
- He has connected on 0.8 three-pointers per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet total on Friday (0.5).
Hart vs. Cavaliers Props Insights
- Hart averages 8.9 points versus the Cavaliers, 0.4 more than his over/under for this game.
- Hart averages 6.4 boards versus the Cavaliers, 0.9 more than his prop (5.5) for this game.
- Hart averages 2.6 assists when he plays the Cavaliers, 0.1 more than his prop bet.
- When up against the Cavaliers, Hart averages 0.1 more made 3-pointers (0.6) than his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: