NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Hart vs. Heat Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: New York Knicks vs. Miami Heat
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: May 2, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 11.5 (-128)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 8.5 (+100)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (+100)
- In his previous game, Josh Hart had 10 points, eight rebounds and four assists in a loss (108-101) against the Heat.
- Hart’s points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (9.4) is 2.1 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Hart has grabbed 8.2 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 0.3 less than his prop total for this game.
- Hart has racked up 2.7 assists per game in his past 10, which is 0.8 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Hart is averaging 0.6 made threes over his past 10 games, which is lower than his mark on the year (0.8).
- Hart’s 9.8-point scoring average is 1.7 less than Tuesday’s prop total.
- He grabs 7.8 rebounds per game, 0.7 less than his prop bet on Tuesday.
- He averages 3.8 assists, 0.3 more than Tuesday’s prop bet (3.5).
- He has made 0.8 three-pointers per game, 0.7 less than his prop bet total on Tuesday.
Hart vs. Heat Props Insights
- Hart averages 11.6 points versus the Heat, 0.1 more than his over/under for this game.
- In games versus the Heat, Hart’s 7.3 boards per game are 1.2 fewer than his prop for this contest.
- Hart averages 3.8 assists when he plays the Heat, 0.3 more than his prop bet.
- Hart has made 0.4 fewer treys per game against the Heat than his over/under (1.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: