NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Okogie vs. Clippers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Phoenix Suns at Los Angeles Clippers
- Time: 3:30 PM
- Date: April 22, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 6.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (-167)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-238)
- Josh Okogie had six points, seven rebounds and two steals in his previous game, a win (129-124) against the Clippers.
- Okogie has averaged 7.6 points in his past 10 games, 1.1 more than his over/under for this outing.
- In his past 10 games, Okogie is averaging 1.3 more rebounds than his mark on the season (3.5).
- Okogie has dished out 1.5 assists per game in his past 10, which is 1.0 more than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Okogie has knocked down 1.0 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is 0.1 greater than his season average.
- The 6.5-point total set for Okogie on Saturday is 0.8 less than his season scoring average.
- His per-game rebounding average of 3.5 is 1.0 higher than his prop bet on Saturday (2.5).
- He averages 1.5 assists, 1.0 more than Saturday’s prop bet (0.5).
- His 0.9 made three-pointers average is 0.4 higher than his prop bet on Saturday.
Okogie vs. Clippers Props Insights
- Okogie averages 8.4 points versus the Clippers, 1.9 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Okogie is averaging 3.8 boards against the Clippers. That’s 1.3 more than his prop for this game.
- Compared to his prop bet for this matchup, Okogie averages more assists versus the Clippers — to be specific, 0.5 more per game.
- Okogie averages 1.4 made treys in matchups with the Clippers, 0.9 more than his over/under.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: