NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Okogie vs. Nuggets Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Phoenix Suns at Denver Nuggets
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: April 29, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 6.5 (-115)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (+135)
- Assists Prop: Over 1.5 (+160)
- In a 136-130 win over the Clippers (his last time out), Josh Okogie posted 11 points and two steals.
- Okogie has scored 6.9 points per game in his past 10, which is 0.4 less than his season average.
- Okogie has collected 3.9 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 0.4 greater than his season average.
- Okogie has collected 1.9 assists per game in his past 10, which is 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In his past 10 games, Okogie is averaging 0.3 fewer made threes than his mark on the season (0.9).
- The 6.5-point prop total set for Okogie on Saturday is 0.8 less than his season scoring average (7.3).
- His rebound average — 3.5 per game — equals his prop bet on Saturday.
- His assist average — 1.5 per game — is equal to Saturday’s prop bet.
- He makes 0.9 three-pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under on Saturday (0.5).
Okogie vs. Nuggets Props Insights
- Compared to his prop bet for this game, Okogie is averaging 0.5 fewer points versus the Nuggets.
- Okogie is averaging 3.6 boards against the Nuggets. That’s 0.1 more than his prop for this game.
- When he’s up against the Nuggets, Okogie dishes out assists at a lower rate — 0.1 less per game — than his prop bet for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Nuggets, Okogie has drained 0.2 more treys per game than his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: