NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Holiday vs. Heat Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Milwaukee Bucks at Miami Heat
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: April 24, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 17.5 (-110)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (-154)
- Assists Prop: Over 7.5 (-139)
- Jrue Holiday, in his last time out, put up 19 points in a 121-99 loss to the Heat.
- Holiday has scored 3.2 more points per game in his past 10 than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Holiday has grabbed 5.6 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 1.1 more than his prop total for this contest.
- In his past 10 games, Holiday is averaging 1.2 more assists than his mark on the season (7.4).
- Holiday has made 2.6 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is 0.2 more than his average for the season.
- The 19.3 points Holiday scores per game are 1.8 more than his prop total on Monday (17.5).
- He averages 0.6 more rebounds than his prop bet Monday of 4.5.
- His assists average — 7.4 — is 0.1 lower than Monday’s over/under.
- He 2.4 made three-pointers average is 0.1 lower than his over/under on Monday.
Holiday vs. Heat Props Insights
- Holiday averages 18.8 points versus the Heat, 1.3 more than his over/under for this matchup.
- Against the Heat, Holiday collects 5.3 boards per game, 0.8 more than his prop for this game.
- Compared to his prop bet for this matchup, Holiday averages more assists versus the Heat — to be specific, 0.9 more per game.
- Against the Heat, Holiday has drained the same number of 3-pointers per game as his over/under (2.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: