NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Towns vs. Nuggets Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Minnesota Timberwolves at Denver Nuggets
- Time: 9:00 PM
- Date: April 25, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 21.5 (-110)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 9.5 (+115)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (+125)
- Karl-Anthony Towns, in his most recent game on April 23 against the Nuggets, recorded 17 points and 11 rebounds.
- Towns’ points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (19.5) is 2.0 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Towns has pulled down 9.5 rebounds per game in his past 10, the same as his prop total for this game.
- Towns has dished out 3.0 assists per game in his past 10, which is 0.5 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Towns has knocked down 2.1 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is equal to his average for the season.
- Towns is scoring 20.8 points per game this season, 0.7 less than his points prop on Tuesday.
- He collects 8.1 rebounds per game, 1.4 less than his prop bet on Tuesday.
- He has averaged 4.8 assists this season, 1.3 more than his prop bet on Tuesday.
- He has hit 2.1 three-pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under on Tuesday (1.5).
Towns vs. Nuggets Props Insights
- Towns averages 20.8 points when playing the Nuggets, 0.7 lower than his over/under for this game.
- Against the Nuggets, Towns pulls down 9.1 boards per game, 0.4 less than his prop for this contest.
- Towns averages 2.8 assists versus the Nuggets. That’s 0.7 below his prop bet for this matchup.
- In games versus the Nuggets, Towns has sunk 0.6 more treys per game than his over/under (1.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: