NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Murray vs. Warriors Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Sacramento Kings at Golden State Warriors
- Time: 8:00 PM
- Date: April 28, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 11.5 (-125)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 5.5 (-115)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (-189)
- Keegan Murray, in his last time out, had 10 points and six rebounds in a 123-116 loss to the Warriors.
- In his past 10 games, Murray is averaging 11.6 points, which is lower than his mark for the year (12.2).
- Murray has grabbed 5.3 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 0.7 greater than his average for the season.
- Murray has handed out 1.1 assists per game in his past 10, which is 0.1 fewer than his average for the season.
- Murray is averaging 2.6 made three-pointers for the year and 2.2 in his past 10 games.
- The 11.5-point total set for Murray on Friday is 0.7 less than his season scoring average.
- He averages 0.9 less rebounds than his prop bet Friday of 5.5.
- He averages 1.2 assists, 0.7 more than Friday’s prop bet (0.5).
- He makes 2.6 three-pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under on Friday (2.5).
Murray vs. Warriors Props Insights
- Murray’s scoring average versus the Warriors (10.6) is 0.9 below his over/under for this outing.
- Murray averages 4.9 boards when he plays against the Warriors, 0.6 less than his prop (5.5) for this contest.
- When playing versus the Warriors, Murray averages 0.8 assists, 0.3 more than his prop bet.
- Murray has made 0.4 fewer treys per game against the Warriors than his over/under (2.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: