NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Looney vs. Lakers Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Lakers
- Time: 10:00 PM
- Date: May 2, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 7.5 (+100)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 12.5 (-115)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (+105)
- His last time out, in a 120-100 win over the Kings, Kevon Looney totaled 11 points, 21 rebounds and four assists.
- Looney has scored 6.2 points per game in his past 10, which is 0.8 fewer than his average for the season.
- Looney has grabbed 14.1 rebounds per game in his past 10, which is 1.6 more than his prop total for this game.
- Looney has dished out 4.3 assists per game in his past 10, which is 1.8 greater than his season average.
- Looney has made 0 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is equal to his average for the season.
- Tuesday’s points prop for Looney is 7.5. That’s 0.5 more than his season average.
- His rebounding average — 9.3 per game — is 3.2 less than his prop bet for Tuesday’s game (12.5).
- His assists average — 2.5 — is 1.0 lower than Tuesday’s over/under.
Looney vs. Lakers Props Insights
- Compared to his prop bet for this game, Looney is averaging 3.3 fewer points versus the Lakers.
- Against the Lakers, Looney grabs 6.5 boards per game, 6.0 less than his prop for this game.
- Looney averages 1.4 assists versus the Lakers. That’s 2.1 below his prop bet for this matchup.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: