NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, California
- TV: TNT, NBCS-CA, and NBCS-BA
|Kings||-1.5 (-110)||O 237.5 (-110)||-120|
|Warriors||+1.5 (-110)||U 237.5 (-110)||+100|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Kings vs. Warriors, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Sacramento Kings and the Golden State Warriors meet in Game 5 of the first round of the NBA Playoffs.
Kings vs. Warriors 2023 Key Stats
- The Kings have played 40 games with over 237.5 points scored, their current matchup’s point total, this season.
- Golden State’s games have gone over 237.5 total points scored in 38 of 82 total matchups this year.
- These two teams average 239.6 points per game combined, 2.1 more than the total of 237.5.
- The Kings and the Warriors have seen their opponents average a combined 2.3 fewer points per game than the point total of 237.5 set for this matchup.
- The average total in Sacramento’s games this season is 1.3 more points than the over/under of 237.5 in this game.
- Warriors games this year have averaged a total of 236.1 points, 1.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Kings vs. Warriors Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Sacramento has entered the game as favorites 51 times this season and won 35, or 68.6%, of those games.
- The Kings have registered a 45-37-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Kings are 27-24 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving the Kings have hit the over 40 times this season.
- Golden State has come away with seven wins in the 23 contests it has been listed as the underdog this season.
- The Warriors have 39 wins in 82 games against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Warriors are 10-13.
- Golden State has played 82 games this season, and 45 of them have gone over the total.
- Pick ATS: Kings (- 1.5)
- Pick OU:
Kings Key Players
- Domantas Sabonis contributes 19.1 points per game and adds 12.3 rebounds and 7.3 assists so far this season for the Kings.
- De’Aaron Fox puts up 25 points per game while adding 6.1 assists and 4.2 rebounds.
- Keegan Murray is the top active three-point shooter for the Kings, hitting 2.6 per game.
- Fox records 1.1 steals per game. Murray collects 0.5 blocks a game.
Warriors Key Players
- Jordan Poole puts up 20.4 points per game. He also contributes 2.7 rebounds and 4.5 assists per game this season.
- Kevon Looney has per-game averages of seven points, 2.5 assists and 9.3 rebounds this season.
- Draymond Green also adds 8.5 points, 6.8 assists and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Klay Thompson knocks down 4.4 threes per game.
- The Warriors’ defensive efforts get a lift from Donte DiVincenzo’s 1.3 steals and Green’s 0.8 blocks per game.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!