NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, April 21, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York
- TV: ABC, MSG, and BSOH
|Knicks||-1.5 (-110)||O 211.5 (-110)||-120|
|Cavaliers||+1.5 (-110)||U 211.5 (-110)||+100|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Knicks vs. Cavaliers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 3 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs, the New York Knicks and the Cleveland Cavaliers square off.
Knicks vs. Cavaliers 2023 Key Stats
- Of 82 games so far this year, the Knicks have had 64 with more than 211.5 points scored, their current matchup’s total.
- This year, 53 of Cleveland’s 82 total matchups have gone over 211.5 total points scored.
- These teams average 228.3 points per game combined, 16.8 more than the total of 211.5.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 220 points per game, 8.5 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- New York’s average point total in matchups this season is 229.1, 17.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Cavaliers games this year have averaged an over/under of 219.1 points, 7.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Knicks vs. Cavaliers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- New York has been the favorite in 39 games this season and won 26 (66.7%) of those contests.
- The Knicks have put together a record of 46-36-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Knicks have an ATS record of 22-18.
- Knicks games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 44 times this season.
- Cleveland has been an underdog in 17 games this season and has come away with the win four times (23.5%) in those contests.
- The Cavaliers’ record against the spread is 44-38-0.
- Against the spread as 1.5-point underdogs or greater, the Cavaliers are 7-11.
- This season, 40 of Cleveland’s 82 games have hit the over.
- Pick ATS: Knicks (- 1.5)
- Pick OU:
Knicks Key Players
- Julius Randle scores 25.1 points per game this season for the Knicks, adding 10.0 rebounds and 4.1 assists.
- Jalen Brunson is averaging 24.0 points, 6.2 assists and 3.5 rebounds a game this season.
- Randle connects on 2.8 threes per game to lead active Knicks.
- Josh Hart records 1.2 steals per game. Mitchell Robinson collects 1.8 blocks an outing.
Cavaliers Key Players
- Donovan Mitchell pours in 28.3 points per game and also tacks on 4.3 rebounds and 4.4 assists per contest.
- This season, Evan Mobley has a statline of 16.2 points, 2.8 assists and 9.0 rebounds per game.
- Darius Garland has also contributed with 21.6 points, 7.8 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Mitchell averages 3.6 made threes per game.
- The Cavaliers’ defensive effort gets a lift from Mitchell (1.5 steals per game) and Mobley (1.5 blocks per game).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!