NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York
- TV: ABC
|Knicks||-4.5 (-105)||O 206.5 (-110)||-175|
|Heat||+4.5 (-115)||U 206.5 (-110)||+145|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Knicks vs. Heat, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Knicks and the Miami Heat square off in Game 1 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs.
Knicks vs. Heat 2023 Key Stats
- The Knicks have played 71 games with more than 206.5 points scored, their current matchup’s total, this season.
- Miami has played in 63 games this year (76.8% of opportunities) in which the teams combined to score more than 206.5 points.
- Between them, these two teams average 19.0 more points per game (225.5) than this matchup’s over/under (206.5).
- The Knicks and the Heat have seen their opponents average a combined 16.4 more points per game than the point total of 206.5 set in this matchup.
- New York’s average total in outings this year has been 229.1, 22.6 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
- The average over/under in Heat games this year is 12.8 more points than the point total of 206.5 for this outing.
Knicks vs. Heat Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- This season, New York has been favored 39 times and won 26, or 66.7%, of those games.
- The Knicks are 46-36-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 4.5 points or more, the Knicks have gone 11-12 against the spread.
- Games involving the Knicks have hit the over 44 times this season.
- Miami has been victorious in seven, or 30.4%, of the 23 contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- The Heat have 30 wins in 82 games against the spread this year.
- The Heat’s ATS record as 4.5-point underdogs or more is 7-8.
- Miami has seen 41 of its 82 games hit the over.
Knicks Key Players
- Julius Randle puts up 25.1 points per game while also adding 4.1 assists and 10.0 rebounds.
- Jalen Brunson is responsible for 24.0 points, 3.5 rebounds and 6.2 assists per game.
- Randle hits 2.8 threes per game to lead active Knicks.
- New York’s blocks leader (among active players) is Mitchell Robinson, who averages 1.8 per game. Josh Hart leads active players on New York averaging 1.2 steals a game.
Heat Key Players
- Bam Adebayo has been among the team’s best in both scoring (20.4 points per game) and rebounding (9.2 rebounds per game) while adding 3.2 assists per contest.
- Jimmy Butler’s per-game averages this season are 22.9 points, 5.3 assists and 5.9 rebounds.
- Max Strus averages 2.5 made threes per game.
- Butler’s 1.8 steals and Adebayo’s 0.8 blocks per game are important to the Heat’s defensive production.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!