NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York
- TV: TNT
|Knicks||-3.5 (-111)||O 209.5 (-111)||-169|
|Heat||+3.5 (-105)||U 209.5 (-109)||+143|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Knicks vs. Heat, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 5 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs, the New York Knicks and the Miami Heat square off.
Knicks vs. Heat 2023 Key Stats
- The Knicks have played 36 games with over 209.5 points scored, their current matchup’s total, this season.
- Miami has played in 29 games this year (70.7% of chances) in which the teams combined to score more than 209.5 points.
- These two teams average 225.5 points per game combined, 16.0 more than the total of 209.5.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 13.4 more points per game, 222.9, than this matchup’s over/under of 209.5 points.
- The average point total for New York’s games this season is 19.6 more points than the total of 209.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Heat games this season is 9.8 more points than the point total of 209.5 in this outing.
Knicks vs. Heat Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- New York has entered the game as favorites 21 times this season and won 15, or 71.4%, of those games.
- The Knicks are 22-16-0 against the spread this season.
- The Knicks are 6-5 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, 12 of the Knicks’ games have gone over the point total out of 41 chances.
- Miami has been victorious in five, or 38.5%, of the 13 contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- The Heat have beaten the spread 14 times in 41 games.
- The Heat are 5-2 as 3.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Miami has played 41 games this season, and 10 of them have gone over the total.
- Pick ATS: Knicks (- 3.5)
- Pick OU:
Knicks Key Players
- Julius Randle scores 25.1 points per game this season for the Knicks, adding 10 rebounds and 4.1 assists.
- Jalen Brunson is responsible for 24 points, 3.5 rebounds and 6.2 assists per game.
- Randle connects on 2.8 threes per game to lead active Knicks.
- Josh Hart grabs 1.2 steals per game. Mitchell Robinson collects 1.8 blocks a contest.
Heat Key Players
- Bam Adebayo has been among the team’s best in both scoring (20.4 points per game) and rebounding (9.2 rebounds per game) while adding 3.2 assists per contest.
- Jimmy Butler has per-game averages of 22.9 points, 5.3 assists and 5.9 rebounds this season.
- Max Strus cashes in on 2.5 treys per game.
- Butler’s 1.8 steals and Adebayo’s 0.8 blocks per game are vital to the Heat’s defensive performance.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!