NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York
- TV: TNT
|Knicks||-6.5 (-110)||O 207.5 (-110)||-275|
|Heat||+6.5 (-110)||U 207.5 (-110)||+220|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Knicks vs. Heat, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The New York Knicks will meet the Miami Heat in Game 2 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs.
Knicks vs. Heat 2023 Key Stats
- Knicks games have finished over 207.5 points scored, their current matchup’s total, 71 times (out of 82) this year.
- This year, 63 of Miami’s 82 games have had a combined total of more than 207.5 points scored.
- The Knicks and the Heat combine to average 18.0 more points per game than the over/under of 207.5 set for this game.
- The Knicks and the Heat have seen their opponents average a combined 15.4 more points per game than the point total of 207.5 set in this game.
- The average over/under New York has had in its matchups this year is 21.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The average point total for the Heat this year is 11.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Knicks vs. Heat Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- New York has been the favorite in 39 games this season and won 26 (66.7%) of those contests.
- The Knicks have covered the spread 46 times this season (46-36-0).
- The Knicks have an ATS record of 5-7 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Knicks games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 44 times this season.
- Miami has been chosen as underdogs in 23 games this year and has walked away with the win seven times (30.4%) in those games.
- The Heat’s record against the spread is 30-52-0.
- As 6.5-point underdogs or greater, the Heat are 3-3 against the spread.
- Out of Miami’s 82 games so far this year, 41 have gone over the total.
- Pick ATS: Heat (+ 6.5)
- Pick OU:
Knicks Key Players
- Julius Randle puts up 25.1 points per game for the Knicks while also adding 10.0 rebounds and 4.1 assists.
- Jalen Brunson is averaging 24.0 points, 6.2 assists and 3.5 rebounds per game this season.
- Among active players, the Knicks are led by Randle from long distance. He knocks down 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Josh Hart averages 1.2 steals per game. Mitchell Robinson collects 1.8 blocks an outing.
Heat Key Players
- Bam Adebayo is at the top of the Heat scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 20.4 points per game and 9.2 rebounds per game to go with 3.2 assists per contest this season.
- Jimmy Butler has per-game averages of 22.9 points, 5.3 assists and 5.9 rebounds this season.
- Max Strus cashes in on 2.5 treys per game.
- The Heat’s defensive effort gets a lift from Butler (1.8 steals per game) and Adebayo (0.8 blocks per game).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!