NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lowry vs. Bucks Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Miami Heat vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Date: April 24, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 9.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-110)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-128)
- Kyle Lowry put up 15 points in his last game, a win (121-99) against the Bucks.
- Lowry has averaged 7.3 points in his past 10 games, 2.2 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Lowry is averaging 4.1 rebounds on the season and 2.8 in his past 10 games.
- In his past 10 games, Lowry is averaging 1.1 fewer assists than his mark for the season (5.1).
- Lowry is averaging 1.9 made three-pointers on the year and 1.1 in his past 10 games.
- Lowry’s 11.2 points per game are 1.7 higher than Monday’s prop total.
- He averages 0.6 more rebounds than his prop bet Monday of 3.5.
- His assists average — 5.1 — is 1.6 higher than Monday’s over/under (3.5).
- His 1.9 made three-pointers average is 0.4 higher than his prop bet on Monday.
Lowry vs. Bucks Props Insights
- Lowry averages 12.2 points versus the Bucks, 2.7 more than his over/under for this game.
- In games versus the Bucks, Lowry’s 2.9 boards per game are 0.6 fewer than his prop for this contest.
- Lowry averages 5.5 assists when he plays the Bucks, 2.0 more than his prop bet.
- In matchups with the Bucks, Lowry has connected on 0.7 more treys per game than his over/under (1.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: