NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lowry vs. Celtics Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Miami Heat at Boston Celtics
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: May 19, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 10.5 (-128)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-125)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (-167)
- His last time out, in a 123-116 win over the Celtics, Kyle Lowry tallied 15 points.
- Lowry has scored 1.4 more points per game in his past 10 than his point prop bet total for this game.
- In his past 10 games, Lowry is averaging 1.0 fewer rebounds than his mark on the year (4.1).
- In his past 10 games, Lowry is averaging 4.7 assists, which is lower than his mark for the season (5.1).
- Lowry has made 1.7 three-pointers per game in his past 10, which is 0.2 less than his season average.
- The 11.2 points Lowry scores per game are 0.7 more than his prop total on Friday (10.5).
- His per-game rebounding average of 4.1 is 0.6 higher than his prop bet on Friday (3.5).
- He averages 5.1 assists, 1.6 more than Friday’s prop bet (3.5).
- He drains 1.9 three-pointers per game, 0.4 more than his prop bet total on Friday (1.5).
Lowry vs. Celtics Props Insights
- Lowry’s scoring average versus the Celtics, which is 13.3, is 2.8 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Lowry is averaging 3.7 boards versus the Celtics. That’s 0.2 more than his prop for this game.
- Compared to his prop bet for this matchup, Lowry averages more assists versus the Celtics — to be specific, 2.5 more per game.
- In games versus the Celtics, Lowry has connected on 0.5 more treys per game than his over/under (1.5).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: