NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lowry vs. Nuggets Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Miami Heat at Denver Nuggets
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: June 1, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 7.5 (-110)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 2.5 (-154)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (+100)
- His last time out, in a 103-84 win over the Celtics, Kyle Lowry recorded seven points, seven rebounds and five assists.
- Lowry’s points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (8.2) is 0.7 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Lowry’s 3.8 rebounds per game in his past 10 contests are 1.3 more than his prop bet total for this one.
- Lowry has averaged 4.5 assists in his past 10 games, 1.0 more than his prop bet total for this one.
- Lowry is averaging 1.9 made three-pointers on the year and 1.2 in his past 10 games.
- Lowry is putting up 11.2 points per game, 3.7 more than Thursday’s over/under.
- He has averaged 4.1 rebounds per game, 1.6 higher than his prop bet on Thursday.
- His assists average — 5.1 — is 1.6 higher than Thursday’s prop bet (3.5).
- His 1.9 made three-pointers average is 1.4 higher than his over/under on Thursday.
Lowry vs. Nuggets Props Insights
- Lowry averages 9.6 points versus the Nuggets, 2.1 more than his over/under for this game.
- Lowry averages 3.4 boards versus the Nuggets, 0.9 more than his prop (2.5) for this contest.
- Compared to his prop bet for this matchup, Lowry averages more assists versus the Nuggets — to be specific, 3.9 more per game.
- In games versus the Nuggets, Lowry has drained 1.5 more treys per game than his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: