NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, April 28, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- TV: ESPN
|Lakers||-4.5 (-110)||O 219.5 (-115)||-200|
|Grizzlies||+4.5 (-110)||U 219.5 (-105)||+165|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Lakers vs. Grizzlies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 6 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs, the Los Angeles Lakers will play the Memphis Grizzlies.
Lakers vs. Grizzlies 2023 Key Stats
- This season, the Lakers games have finished over 219.5 points scored, their current matchup’s point total, 64 (out of 82) times.
- Memphis’ games have gone over 219.5 total points scored in 59 of 82 total matchups this season.
- The Lakers and the Grizzlies combine to average 14.6 more points per game than the over/under of 219.5 set for this matchup.
- The Lakers and the Grizzlies have seen their opponents average a combined 10.1 more points per game than the over/under of 219.5 set in this matchup.
- The average total Los Angeles has had in its games this season is 14.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- Grizzlies games this season have averaged a total of 229.9 points, 10.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Lakers vs. Grizzlies Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Los Angeles has been the favorite in 31 games this season and won 20 (64.5%) of those contests.
- The Lakers have put together a record of 41-41-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lakers have an ATS record of 10-5 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Lakers games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 44 times this season.
- Memphis has been victorious in three, or 15.8%, of the 19 contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- Against the spread, the Grizzlies are 40-42-0 this year.
- The Grizzlies have two wins ATS (2-6) as a 4.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- Out of Memphis’ 82 games so far this year, 37 have hit the over.
- Pick ATS: Grizzlies (+ 4.5)
- Pick OU:
Lakers Key Players
- LeBron James averages 28.9 points, 8.3 rebounds and 6.8 assists for the Lakers.
- D’Angelo Russell contributes with 17.8 points, 6.2 assists and three rebounds a game, and Anthony Davis adds 25.9 points, 2.6 assists and 12.5 rebounds per contest.
- Malik Beasley hits 2.9 threes per game to lead active Lakers.
- Los Angeles’ blocks leader (among active players) is Davis, who collects two per game. Jarred Vanderbilt leads active players on Los Angeles averaging 1.1 steals a contest.
Grizzlies Key Players
- The Grizzlies go-to guy, Ja Morant, leads active Grizzlies players in both scoring (26.2 points per game) and assists (8.1 assists per game).
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has per-game averages of 18.6 points, one assist and 6.7 rebounds this season.
- Desmond Bane averages 2.9 made threes per game.
- Tyus Jones’ one steal and Jackson’s three blocks per game are vital to the Grizzlies’ defensive effort.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!