NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 8, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- TV: TNT
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Lakers vs. Warriors, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
In Game 4 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs, the Los Angeles Lakers and the Golden State Warriors meet.
Lakers vs. Warriors 2023 Key Stats
Lakers vs. Warriors Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- Los Angeles has entered the game as favorites 15 times this season and won 11, or 73.3%, of those games.
- The Lakers are 15-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lakers have an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Games involving the Lakers have hit the over 10 times out of 34 chances this season.
- Golden State has been victorious in two of the nine contests it has been chosen as an underdog in this season.
- The Warriors’ record against the spread is 17-13-1.
- As a 3.5-point underdog or greater, the Warriors have two wins ATS (2-2).
- There have been 10 Golden State games (out of 34) that went over the total this year.
- Pick ATS: Warriors (+ 3.5)
Lakers Key Players
- LeBron James scores 28.9 points per game while adding 8.3 rebounds and 6.8 assists for the Lakers.
- Anthony Davis adds 25.9 points, 2.6 assists and 12.5 rebounds per matchup, while D’Angelo Russell contributes with 17.8 points, 6.2 assists and 3.0 rebounds per game.
- Malik Beasley knocks down 2.9 threes per game to lead active Lakers.
- Los Angeles’ blocks leader (among active players) is Davis, who collects 2.0 per game. Jarred Vanderbilt leads active players on Los Angeles averaging 1.1 steals a contest.
Warriors Key Players
- Jordan Poole tallies 20.4 points per game and also tacks on 2.7 rebounds and 4.5 assists per contest.
- Kevon Looney has per-game averages of 7.0 points, 2.5 assists and 9.3 rebounds this season.
- Draymond Green has also added 8.5 points, 6.8 assists and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Klay Thompson knocks down 4.4 threes per game.
- Donte DiVincenzo’s 1.3 steals and Green’s 0.8 blocks per game are important to the Warriors’ defensive production.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!