NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
James vs. Nuggets Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Los Angeles Lakers at Denver Nuggets
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: May 18, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 25.5 (-120)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 9.5 (+110)
- Assists Prop: Over 6.5 (-120)
- His last time on the court, in a 132-126 loss to the Nuggets, LeBron James put up 26 points, 12 rebounds and nine assists.
- James is averaging 28.9 points on the season and 23.3 in his past 10 games.
- In terms of rebounds, James is averaging 10.0 boards in his past 10 games. That is 0.5 more than his prop total (9.5) for this contest.
- James has handed out 6.0 assists per game in his past 10, which is 0.8 fewer than his season average.
- James is averaging 1.7 made threes over his past 10 games, which is lower than his mark on the year (2.2).
- James is scoring 28.9 points per game, 3.4 higher than Thursday’s prop total.
- He averages 1.2 fewer rebounds than his prop bet Thursday of 9.5.
- He has averaged 6.8 assists this season, 0.3 more than his prop bet on Thursday.
- He makes 2.2 three-pointers per game, 0.3 fewer than his prop bet total on Thursday (2.5).
James vs. Nuggets Props Insights
- Compared to his prop bet for this game, James is averaging 0.5 fewer points versus the Nuggets.
- Against the Nuggets, James pulls down nine boards per game, 0.5 less than his prop for this game.
- James averages 7.3 assists when he plays the Nuggets, 0.8 more than his prop bet.
- James averages 1.3 made treys in matchups with the Nuggets, which is 1.2 below his over/under.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: