NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Brogdon vs. Heat Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat
- Time: 8:30 PM
- Date: May 19, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 15.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 3.5 (-115)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (+130)
- Malcolm Brogdon put up 19 points in his most recent game, a loss (123-116) against the Heat.
- Brogdon’s points-per-game average in his past 10 contests (16.2) is 0.7 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Brogdon’s 3.8 rebounds per game in his past 10 contests are 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under for this one.
- Brogdon has dished out 2.9 assists per game in his past 10, which is 0.8 less than his season average.
- Brogdon is averaging 2.0 made three-pointers for the season and 2.7 in his past 10 games.
- The 15.5-point prop bet set for Brogdon on Friday is 0.6 higher than his scoring average on the season.
- He averages 0.7 more rebounds than his prop bet Friday of 3.5.
- He averages 3.7 assists, 0.2 more than Friday’s prop bet (3.5).
- He makes 2.0 three-pointers per game, 0.5 fewer than his over/under on Friday (2.5).
Brogdon vs. Heat Props Insights
- Brogdon averages 13.2 points when playing the Heat, 2.3 lower than his over/under for this matchup.
- Against the Heat, Brogdon grabs five boards per game, 1.5 more than his prop for this contest.
- Brogdon averages 3.4 assists versus the Heat. That’s 0.1 below his prop bet for this matchup.
- When matching up with the Heat, Brogdon averages 0.4 fewer made 3-pointers (2.1) than his over/under (2.5).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NBA fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: