NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Beasley vs. Grizzlies Player Props, Game Info
- Matchup: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- Time: 10:30 PM
- Date: April 28, 2023
- Points Prop: Over 4.5 (-105)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 1.5 (+125)
- Assists Prop: Over 0.5 (+135)
- Last time out, on April 26, Malik Beasley produced six points in a loss, 116-99, against the Grizzlies.
- In his past 10 games, Beasley is averaging 7.3 points, which is lower than his mark on the season (12.7).
- In his past 10 games, Beasley is averaging 1.9 fewer rebounds than his mark for the year (3.5).
- Beasley has collected assists in his past 10 games at a higher rate — 0.1 more per contest — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- Beasley is averaging 2.9 made three-pointers on the season and 1.5 in his past 10 games.
- Beasley’s 12.7 points per game are 8.2 more than Friday’s prop total.
- His per-game rebounding average of 3.5 is 2.0 higher than his prop bet on Friday (1.5).
- His assists average — 1.5 — is 1.0 higher than Friday’s prop bet (0.5).
- He makes 2.9 three-pointers per game, 2.4 more than his prop bet total on Friday (0.5).
Beasley vs. Grizzlies Props Insights
- Beasley is totaling 4.5 more points versus the Grizzlies than his prop bet for this game.
- Against the Grizzlies, Beasley grabs 2.8 boards per game, 1.3 more than his prop for this contest.
- Beasley averages 1.3 assists when he plays the Grizzlies, 0.8 more than his prop bet.
- In matchups with the Grizzlies, Beasley has connected on 1.3 more treys per game than his over/under (0.5).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NBA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!
More must reads: